Rigorous research over a decade proves that most of the casualties and patients who live in the northern and eastern part of India prefer AIIMS over any other hospital. The reason why patients choose AIIMS is that it is primarily the best medical hospital and college in India. The excellent team of doctors and medical staff can cure almost any kind of disease, big or small.
Secondly, AIIMS, better known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences has minimal fees that can be afforded by all. The best in the lot, AIIMS Delhi has come up with a new process of taking appointments that have benefited most of the patients and their families. Online appointment at AIIMS Delhi has made life easier. Let us take a look at how exactly you can get your AIIMS hospital Delhi appointment done online.
Get an online appointment at AIIMS Delhi:
To get an online appointment at AIIMS Delhi, you need to go through the following steps:
- If you are a new patient without any ID number, you go to the “new patient” option on the online website. Here, you can enroll yourself through your Aadhaar number and go through a two-step verification process that includes an OTP verification that would be sent to your phone number and check your Aadhaar details. Once you are done with that, you can choose your state as Delhi if you want AIIMS Delhi OPD Appointment, choose your department and then go over to the calendar where all the dates are mentioned. Check the availability of doctors on the given dates and choose your appointment accordingly.
- In case you don’t have an Aadhaar card, you can click on the option “no Aadhaar card”. You can enter your 10-digit mobile number. This number will be verified through an OTP. The next procedure is the same. You will get a confirmation message on your phone.
- After the date is chosen, you need to go ahead and make a payment of Rs.10 through your card or online banking. You will be given your AIIMS Delhi online appointment slip which will have your unique UHID number.
- There is another option whereby you can cancel your appointment if you want. If ever you feel like you won’t be able to make it for the checkup, you should always make it a point to get it canceled as someone else would get that opportunity.
- AIIMS Delhi also gives you the chance to view your reports online. You just need your UHID, and you can enter your page to view your laboratory reports.
- If you are an existing patient, you just need to enter your UHID number along with a verification process to get your appointment done after you choose the available date of appointment.
The AIIMS Delhi online appointment contact number is 011 26589999, 011 65900669. You can call on this number if you need any kind of further information regarding the online appointment process at AIIMS Delhi. You can also visit the official website for any other specific information of AIIMS Delhi. Aims Official website is www.aiims.edu.